After nearly a year of planning, preparing and rehearsing, on February 24th, we hosted our 14th annual Dancing for the Stars event at the elegant Hurst Conference Center!

Over 500 friends and fans attended the event which has become known locally for its sparkling glitz, glamour and entertainment. Fun was had by all and while the beans are still being counted, it is shaping up to be another record-breaking year! 

None of this would have been possible without our Presenting Sponsor, Riordan Medical Institute and our Specialty Sponsors, Allen Wealth AdvisorsCaliber Collision and First Bank Texas. We can't thank them enough for anchoring this year's event and making it possible.  

What will we do with the money raised from Dancing for the Stars? Around 70% of the funds raised will benefit local charities which serve cancer patients, the elderly, the homeless, single mothers, teachers and education and more.  The remaining 30% will fund efforts to provide access to clean water, medical aid abroad as well as global scholarships. But 100% of the funds raised go out the door to make the both the local and global efforts possible.

PHOTO:  Alan Fisher, Trasa Cobern, Isaac DeVries, Megan Vollmer, Lynda Warner (Champion Fundraiser), Matt Foust (Best Dancer), Elizabeth Grace, Scott Sharp, Carolina Pochè, Jack Bradshaw

See all the photos here!