Colleyville Rotary Club
Our annual signature event is Dancing for the Stars, a community-wide fundraiser. Since 2010, Dancing for the Stars has raised over $200,000 for local and international causes.
One of our primary causes is the Grapevine Colleyville Education Foundation. In total, we have contributed over $150,000 to the Foundation, making us its all-time leading donor.
Local Colleyville Rotary Projects
Locally, Colleyville Rotary supports:
• Grapevine-Colleyville Education Foundation
• Colleyville Police and Fire Departments
• Colleyville Public Library Foundation
• Immunization Collaboration of Tarrant County
• We collect used eyeglasses for the Alcon Medical Missions Program to be distributed to those in need in third world countries.
• We collect used hearing aids to be reconditioned for the use of the underprivileged by the Callier Center for Communication Disorders at the University of Texas at Dallas.
Colleyville Rotary News