Colleyville Rotary Club
Our annual signature event is Dancing for the Stars, a community-wide fundraiser. Since 2010, Dancing for the Stars has raised over $200,000 for local and international causes.
One of our primary causes is the Grapevine Colleyville Education Foundation. In total, we have contributed over $150,000 to the Foundation, making us its all-time leading donor.
Local Colleyville Rotary Projects
Locally, Colleyville Rotary supports:
• Grapevine-Colleyville Education Foundation
• Colleyville Police and Fire Departments
• Colleyville Public Library Foundation
• Immunization Collaboration of Tarrant County
• We collect used eyeglasses for the Alcon Medical Missions Program to be distributed to those in need in third world countries.
• We collect used hearing aids to be reconditioned for the use of the underprivileged by the Callier Center for Communication Disorders at the University of Texas at Dallas.
Dancing for the Stars 2020
See our Sponsors
Colleyville Rotary News