Dancing for the Stars 2019 ★ Saturday February 23, 2019 ★ 7pm – 11pm
| Dancing for the Stars is a unique, fun-filled, star-studded, community-wide fundraiser – sponsored annually by the The Rotary Club of Colleyville.
Area business celebrities are paired with a professional dance instructor to prepare one dance, which will be performed at the event!
The difference is…there are no judges! Votes are cast by donating money in the name of the dancer of your choice. The dancer who collects the most ‘votes’ ($$$) is the champion! (But the real winners are the charities and causes we support!).
please complete and send the form below. → View / Download Dancing for the Stars 2019 Sponsor Levels, pdf
Dancing for the Stars 2018
Our 2018 Dancing for the Stars Event was a great success! Thanks to all sponsors and attendees at DFTS 2018!
Please Join Us for Dancing for the Stars 2019!
Five Ways to “Vote” for DFTS Dancers
· Make a DFTS 2019 Donation in the Dancer’s Name (‘Vote’ for a Dancer)
· Become an Event Sponsor in the Dancer’s Name (Sponsor Info)
· Purchase Raffle Tickets in the Dancer’s Name (Purchase Raffle Tickets)
Raffle at Dancing for the Stars 2019
- Rolex Timepiece for the Raffle: Oyster Perpetual (Value: $5400)
- Raffle Ticket Cost: $100 each.
- Only 300 tickets will be sold.
- Winner may select a mens or ladies version.
- Raffle Terms: Haltom’s Fine Jewelers is the Authorized Raffle Merchant. Raffle winner, within two weeks of winning the raffle, may exchange the Rolex for a timepiece of equal or greater value (if Rolex has not been sized or worn).
Dancer Votes via Credit Card
To vote using a credit card to complete your purchase, click on a ‘vote’ or ‘buy’ link.
You will be able to ‘vote’ (purchase a ticket, raffle ticket, etc) with a credit card.
Dancer Votes Using Checks
To vote by check – we need two items of information:
• Include your vote type: ‘Ticket’, ‘Raffle’, ‘Table’ or ‘Dancer Donation’
• Also, write the dancer’s name on the check memo line.
Make checks payable to: Colleyville Rotary Foundation.
Mail Checks To:
Rotary Club of Colleyville
1501 Hall–Johnson Rd, P.O. Box 34
Colleyville, TX 76034
About the Rotary Club of Colleyville – Our Local Community Support
Colleyville Rotarians are business leaders, entrepreneurs and community leaders who want to contribute and serve. We promote Ethics, Leadership and Service.
Our annual signature event is Dancing for the Stars, a community-wide fundraiser. Since 2010, our Dancing for the Stars event has raised over $200,000 for local and international causes.
One of our primary causes is the Grapevine Colleyville Education Foundation. In total, we have contributed over $160,000 to the Foundation, making us its all-time leading donor.
The Rotary Club of Colleyville has been serving the greater Colleyville area since 1985.
Polio Plus – Eradicating Polio
Polio Plus is Rotary’s on-going campaign to eradicate polio. Teaming with the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, UNICEF, national governments and organizations such as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, we are on the verge of eradicating this crippling disease.
Colleyville Local Volunteer Efforts
Behind the scenes you will find us waiting tables at the GCISD New Educators Luncheon, serving meals at the Union Gospel Mission, contributing to after school programs for children, sponsoring our annual 4-Way Speech contest for Colleyville Heritage high school students or leading a sing-along for seniors.
Our club volunteers to assist the Immunization Collaboration of Tarrant County. We collect used eyeglasses for the Alcon Medical Missions Program to be distributed to those in need in third world countries.
Additionally, we collect used hearing aids to be reconditioned for the use of the underprivileged by the Callier Center for Communication Disorders at the University of Texas at Dallas.
DFTS 2019 Sponsor Applications
We are now accepting applications for sponsorship of our 2019 Dancing for the Stars Event.
→ View / Download Dancing for the Stars 2019 Sponsor Levels, pdf
DFTS Sponsorship Benefits
- Community wide advertising exposure for your business.
- Multiple links to your business website from colleyvillerotaryclub.org.
- Website links create better Search Ranking for your business.
- Great PR and brand recognition for your business.
- Your customers will be able to see that your business is interested and involved in the community.
- Studies have shown that potential customers are more likely to buy at a business (and stay loyal to a business) that is actively involved in support to the local community.
- Satisfaction of Helping: Knowing that your business is actively supporting efforts that directly benefit the local community.
Thank You For Your Interest – See You in 2019!