DFTS 2019 Event Planning Begins
| We are now beginning planning for Dancing for the Stars 2019.
Dancing for the Stars is a unique, fun-filled, star-studded, community-wide fundraiser – sponsored annually by the The Rotary Club of Colleyville. Area celebrities are paired with a professional dance instructor to prepare one dance, which will be performed at the event!
The difference is…there are no judges! Votes are cast by donating money in the name of the dancer of your choice. The dancer who collects the most votes ($$$) is the champion! (But the real winners are the charities and causes we support!).
Dancing for the Stars 2019
Our 2018 Dancing for the Stars Event was a great success! We are processing the event final results and will publish an event report soon. Thanks to all sponsors and attendees at DFTS 2018!
Rotary Club of Colleyville – Local Community Support
Colleyville Rotarians are business leaders, entrepreneurs and community leaders who want to contribute and serve. We promote Ethics, Leadership and Service.
Our annual signature event is Dancing for the Stars, a community-wide fundraiser. Since 2010, our Dancing for the Stars event has raised over $200,000 for local and international causes.
One of our primary causes is the Grapevine Colleyville Education Foundation. In total, we have contributed over $150,000 to the Foundation, making us its all-time leading donor.
The Rotary Club of Colleyville has been serving the greater Colleyville area since 1985.
DFTS 2019 Sponsor Applications
We are now accepting preliminary applications for sponsorship of our 2019 Dancing for the Stars Event.
DFTS Sponsorship Benefits
- Community wide advertising exposure for your business.
- DFTS 2019 promotions will begin in Sept 2018.
- Multiple links to your business website from colleyvillerotaryclub.com.
- Website links create better Search Ranking for your business.
- Great PR and brand recognition for your business.
- Your customers will be able to see that your business is interested and involved in the community.
- Studies have shown that potential customers are more likely to buy at a business (and stay loyal to a business) that is actively involved in support to the local community.
- Satisfaction of Helping: Knowing that your business is actively supporting efforts that directly benefit the local community.
If you would like more information about being a Sponsor for the Rotary Club of Colleyville 2019 Dancing for the Stars Event – please complete and send the form below?
Thank You For Your Interest – See You in 2019!